Who Are We?
DF Precision is a high-tech Michigan based company specializing in forging of metal parts for the international market. We focus on cold, warm and hot forging processes and precision tooling, servicing the automotive, hardware, farm machinery, hydraulic components, electrical, and electronic industries. The cold, warm and hot forging processes normally involve the use of rare materials such as the normal series, non-ferrous metal, and black metal. DF Precision has 12 self-owned and affiliated plants located in Asia. In 2000, we earned a Quality System Certificate under the ISO 9001 and in 2008, we passed the authentication of ISO/TS16949 International Quality System.
DF Precision owns and utilizes a variety of state-of-the-art professional forging equipment, large scale pressure tonnages, mold processing (including electric processing), and mechanical processing capabilities. All our plants have advanced facilities for inspection and machining. We have an annual production capacity of 30,000 tons. At DF Precision, we have a experienced professional technical team which thrives to keep the company an industry leader. We have earned industry-wide reputation for consistently meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers providing one-stop-shop production of top-quality products.
- We have the capacity to be your one-stop-shop providing services ranging from technology development, mold design, fabrication, quality inspection and other requested processes.
- We have more than 20 years experience in manufacturing mold forging products for the international market.
- We specialize in cold, warm, and hot forging.
- We are committed to Quality and Timely delivery of products exceeding the needs of our customers.
- We have a dedicated professional team developing industry leading technology.
- We are ISO9001 and ISO/TS16949 certified.
- We have an annual production capacity of 30,000 tons.